Database (Materials)

Alles zu DELPHIN, dem Programm zur hygrothermischen Bauteilsimulation.

Moderatoren: ghorwin, fechner, ruisinger

Antworten
YueYan

Database (Materials)

Beitrag von YueYan »

Dear Delphin team,

I have a question about the materials database.

I chose Lightweight Concrete material for my study, when I clicked on the check button in the material editing screen, the "errors or warnings in material" dialogue box popped up, and at the Moisture storage it said "Potential error in function Thetal(pc). Error when strict monotonic function check is switched on." Moisture transport says "Warning in function Kl(Thetal). function Kl(Thetal). Last Kl value is wrong. It should be Kl_Eff". I chose the raw material data from DELPHIN, is the reason for the warning that the properties of this material as measured in the lab are inherently non-compliant? How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Yue Yan
fechner

Re: Database (Materials)

Beitrag von fechner »

Hello,

Some materials in our database doesn't fit the strong check rules for material data. Normally such problems does not lead to simulation problems. You can switch off the check in the solver settings - see checkbox 'Use strict material function checks'.
If you switch it off the simulation will run.
YueYan

Beitrag von YueYan »

Dear Delphin team,

Thank you very much for your answer! I switched off the check in the solver settings - see checkbox 'Use strict material function checks'. When I run the simulation, I get the error again.

mwu(T) generation error: invalid mwu(T)=202.91 kg/m3 at T=-0.136343 C because monotonic increasing moisture content rule is violated. Try dropping Try dropping some spline points from your MRC function of material 'Lightweight Concrete'.
Error resolving quantities used by balance equation module.
Error during model setup.
Critical error, simulation aborted.

I tried deleting some spline points from the MRC function using the 'delete selected row' button, but the above error still occurs. What should I do to fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Yue Yan
fechner

Beitrag von fechner »

Hello,

This is a different error. The mwu(T) function will be created normally from existing moisture storage function. This function is only used if the ice model is switched on. You have to change the mwu(T) function directly. Do the folowing things:
- open material in material editor in DELPHIN
- go to 'Ice' section
- change function type from 'Default ice calulation' to 'Given mwu(T) function
- click on 'create' button
- look into the data points and delete this without increasing slope

Thats it.
Antworten