Adding a new Material in the Database

Alles zu DELPHIN, dem Programm zur hygrothermischen Bauteilsimulation.

Moderatoren: ghorwin, fechner, ruisinger

Antworten
Jorge

Adding a new Material in the Database

Beitrag von Jorge »

Dear Delphin Team,

first of all, I thank you very much for all the support you provide to the users through this Forum.

Here, I may pose a few questions. I need to add a new material in the data base with new parameter-values and new moisture storage and transport functions. At first, I copied and edited another material from the data base by using the Material Editor, unfortunately I got some problems with it; however, the corresponding *.m6 file was created; then, I decided to edit it with Notepad++. I could introduce all the data of the new material in all fields specified in the *.m6 file, but the ones that have and abbreviation which I cannot figure out, they are:

[MODEL]

Gauss_Ri -> Does it stand for the log10(radius of the of the pore distribution at the curve peaks) or for pC=log10(capillar pressure) at the peaks? Which units?

Gauss_Si -> The Std. Deviation, isn't it?

Gauss_Wi -> Is it the water content (m^3/m^3) at each peak?

Besides that, I cannot figure out the meaning of the following abbreviations at the end of the *.m6 file:

[MODEL]
TYPE = SERIAL_PARALLEL
SP_KScale = ...
SP_Kl = ...
SP_SP = ...
SP_ThetaLAdditional = ...
SP_UNSAT = ...
SP_UseAdsorption = ...
SP_pCmax = ...

Should I modifiy the data related to them as well?

I thank you very much in advance for your reply.
fechner

Re: Adding a new Material in the Database

Beitrag von fechner »

Hello,

The model parameter should only be used in the case you have your model for moisture storage function. If you create your storage function by data sets you don't need this sections.
Antworten