StorageModel, which one is applied?

Alles zu DELPHIN, dem Programm zur hygrothermischen Bauteilsimulation.

Moderatoren: ghorwin, fechner, ruisinger

Antworten
Gregor2019

StorageModel, which one is applied?

Beitrag von Gregor2019 »

Dear Delphin-Team,
I would like to know, how I could figure out after simulation what storagemodel (FULL, MAIN, EXTMAIN) was switched on in my simulations.
Unfortunately, I could not extract this information from the log-folder that is created by Delphin, nor could I find out where in the software I could decide which storagemodel to use.

I am very grateful for any kind of help.

Thank you very much and a good evening,
Markus.
fechner

Re: StorageModel, which one is applied?

Beitrag von fechner »

Hello,

What do you mean with 'Storage model'?
Gregor2019

Beitrag von Gregor2019 »

Hi,
from a colleague I got sent "Documentation of the numerical simulation program DIM3.1 - Vol. 2 - User´s Guide"written by Grunewald in 2000. If I am not wrong this is the manual to the precedessor version of Delphin, correct? In chapter 4.2 on page 133 three different storage models are presented that can be used in DIM3.1, the FULL storage model, which consideres side effects (secondary storage processes) that cause the balance equations to influence one another, and the MAIN and EXTMAIN storage models that do not take into account the overlaying processes, meaning the neglection of the secondary effects. These different storage models lead to different storage coefficient matrices (Chapter 4.3).

I assume that these different storage models are still implemented in Delphin 6 to some degree? Or is there only one storage model included?

I hope, this clarifies my question better,
Markus.
fechner

Beitrag von fechner »

Hi,

Now I remember. Delphin 6 contains only one storage model. This is similar to the EXTMAIN model from the description.
Gregor2019

Beitrag von Gregor2019 »

Perfect. Thank you very much!

Markus
Antworten