Manuals or alike?

Alles zu DELPHIN, dem Programm zur hygrothermischen Bauteilsimulation.

Moderatoren: ghorwin, fechner, ruisinger

Antworten
Gregor2019

Manuals or alike?

Beitrag von Gregor2019 »

Dear Delphin-Team,
I would like to know if there are any manuals or alike published with respect to Delphin. So far I only found "Validierung der Solverimplementierung des hygrothermischen Simulationsprogramms Delphin", "Delphin 6 Output File Specification", and "DELPHIN 6 Climate Data File Specification, Version 1.0" via the internet.

However, just recently I read in some document, if read correclty, that the heat transport can also be linked to the relative humidity in some form like Function = lamda (RH). Unfortunately, this is not stated in the three documents above, and I cannot find the document in which I read it anymore, but I am pretty sure that I read it somewhere. Hence, I would like to know on the one hand if I read the information correctly and on the other hand if there is a data bank or a webpage from which one could download something like manuals or publications concerning Delphin (calculation procedure, input of what functions, etc.).

Thank you very much for any help and a pleasant evening,
Markus.
fechner

Re: Manuals or alike?

Beitrag von fechner »

Hello,

You can set a lambda function depending on moisture content. You can find the material file specification here:
https://nbn-resolving.org/urn:nbn:de:bs ... osa-126274
Currently we are working on a manual but its not finished yet.
There is a description of the previous version DELPHIN 5. There you can find at least a description of the physical model. You can find this manual by installing Delphin 5.

Kind regards
Heiko Fechner
Antworten